Tours on Africa
Africa countries facts
- The biggest nation in there are is Sudan
- The Seychelles Island are the tiniest nation
- Nigeria in Western Africa is the nation with the greatest inhabitants in Africa
Zimbabwe in Southeast Central Africa has the world’s maximum rate of rising prices of over 100,000,000 per cent.
Liberia, in Western Africa, is the continent’s earliest separate nation, having been established around 1822 to settle released slaves from The united states. In 1847, Liberia announced freedom from The united states and became a republic.
Somalia is the only nation in which the whole inhabitants talks one language – the Somali language.
The newest Africa nation is Eritrea, which seceded from Ethiopia in 1993. Since then, these two countries in the horn of Africa have involved in hostilities, and the boundary between them has always been unpredictable. Currently, there is an ongoing United Nations peace objective to maintain the ceasefire decided between the two countries.
Namibia was the last nation to obtain freedom from colonialism, have been colonized by Southeast Africa up to 1990.
Contrary to popular belief, Southeast Africa did not get freedom in 1990. In fact, Southeast Africa accomplished freedom from England in 1910. Southeast Africa Boers then introduced the apartheid program, an formal oppressive national segregation program. The apartheid era in Southeast Africa ended in 1990, the year when Nelson Mandela was released from jail, after having provided 27 years of life phrase in Robben Isles. Southeast Africa held it’s first democratic elections in 1994, with Mandela being chosen chief executive.
Natural Land features
- There are three snow assigned or glaciated hills right near the equator in Africa i.e Mt Kilimanjaro, Mt South Africa, and the Ruwenzori mountains.
- The highest pont in Africa is Mount Kilimanjaro’s Uhuru peak, status at 5895 meters above sea level. Mt Kilimanjaro is also the greatest free-standing mountain on the World.
- Lake Assal in the Very far depressive disorders in Djibouti is the lowest area factor in Africa.
- River World is the lengthiest stream in Africa and also on the World. The World stream area is a source of income for The red sea.
- Lake Victoria in East Africa is the greatest lake in Africa and also the second greatest fresh water lake in the whole World. Pond Victoria is shared among South Africa, Uganda, and Tanzania
- Lake Tanganyika in Tanzania is the inner in Africa, and the second inner fresh water lake on the World, after lake Baikal.
- The Africa hippo is the greatest area creature on the World. An adult male of an Africa hippo can weigh as much as 6 loads.
- The Africa lion is the greatest of the African big kitties. Lions, the greatest kitties on the World are not found in any organic environment in Africa
- The african cheetah is the quickest creature on area, capable of getting a rate of 70 mph. Since cheetahs search during the day, it is exciting to see them get over their feed by actual rate.