What to do in Paris – My Top 5 Tips
Unforgettable meals, picturesque cafes and world-famous museums are things that make Paris one of the most common bucket list destinations. But, that’s just the beginning of what this charming city has to offer. Here are my top 5 tips on making your Parisian journey even more lovable!
- Pack your suitcase with the most chic outfit (and most comfortable shoes) you have and book a photoshoot in Paris! Have fun exploring this cosmopolitan city with a professional photographer and get the breathtaking, artistic photos as a reminder of your lovely Parisian holiday.
- Purchase the Paris Museum Pass and visit as many museums as you want! The Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, the Rodin Museum, Musee d’Orsay, Notre-Dame and Versailles Palace are probably the most popular museums in the whole world. If you buy individual ticket for each of those attractions, it will cost twice as much. In addition, with the Paris Museum Pass you’ll skip the ticket line in many museums and you’ll appreciate it!
- Would you like to spend a memorable, mellow evening with your significant other or on your own? Get a beer or a bottle of wine, sit on the steps of the Sacré Coeur and enjoy the view. At night, the Eiffel Tower comes to life and sparkles every hour until midnight.
- Le Marais is waiting for all the romantic souls and literary lovers who would like to see where Victor Hugo lived and wrote. Walking down the beautiful, historic streets will make you feel like visiting this city in the 1900s.
- Don’t spend your hard-earned cash at (too) expensive restaurants in Monmartre (most of them are just tourist traps), but do something locals would do. Enjoying alluring Paris off-the beaten track means having a picnic like a local!